Some of My Best Career Results
What are some of your best results in your career?
- Slashed average of 34% from 38 member companies’ training budgets by integrating new web-based applications into training methodology.
- Nominated for 2013, 2012 Keystone Award for excellence in training results and innovation in instructional methods.
- Pushed limits of Doc-To-Help system to build cost effective, web-based content management system integrating multiple paper-based systems for 3 power generation/transmission management companies and 38 electrical co-op members. The new system includes a web-based data portal, an easily maintained and indexed image library of GDP functions, and a universal glossary of technical terms.
- Doc-To-Help content management system chosen as case study by Doc-To-Help to illustrate its system’s capacities to other companies.
- Chosen as “cleaner” by IT consulting and staffing company to take control of mismanaged documentation project, successfully delivering results after others had failed.